In this day and age, social media is king. It allows businesses to reach a multitude of potential customers as well as create lasting relationships with their current customers in a personal way. However many companies still haven’t got on the social media band wagon in a truly effective way. To really get the full benefit of social media, a business needs to use the power of social networking sites to the fullest by combining them all together and posting to all of them regularly.
Instead of just using Facebook or Twitter by themselves, businesses need to create a comprehensive social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and more to create an effective social media campaign. To highlight why it’s necessary for businesses to do so, you’ll find the top 7 reasons why a complete social media campaign is important to your small business below.
1. Create Lead Generations Exponentially – By creating a fully encompassing social media campaign on all major social media sites, you will be better able to reach past, current and future customers in larger quantities than ever before. Some users prefer Twitter over Facebook while others choose Google+ and LinkedIn, so it is important to have a presence throughout them all to connect with users who prefer certain social media sites over others.
2. Become The Trusted Expert In Your Field – Posting regularly about news, links, images etc related to your industry on a number of social media sites will not only elevate your online reputation as an expert in your own field but gives your visitors confidence in your product or service.
3. Create a Solid Reputation by Acquiring Customer Feedback From Multiple Sources – Some social media sites are visited by certain demographics more than others and to create a better process of customer feedback you need to reach as many demographics as you can. When you show a clear willingness to listen and adapt to the feedback of your customers you can gain a reputation for being an honest and customer oriented business.
4. Engage with Your Customers on a More Personal Level – By allowing current and potential customers to have multiple access points for creating connections with your business, you will increase brand credibility and a solid relationship with those customers by garnering brand loyalty. When a customer feels valued and as if they matter to your business, they are far more likely to form a bond with the brand and remain loyal through the years instead of switching to one of your competitors.
5. Use Cost Effective Ways of Marketing New Products, Services or Sales – There is no better or less expensive way for announcing new products or services than using social media sites to spread the word. With just a few clicks of a button a Tweet can be sent out announcing a new specialty product or a new post can be put on a Facebook wall about an upcoming sale at your business.
6. Increase Your Overall Return On Investment (ROI) – It is a simple fact that social media can help increase your sales and profits because you are reaching higher numbers of customers and creating solid relationships with them. When a customer is continuously reminded of your brand through the social media sites they visit they will remember the brand when they need a product or service your sell and purchase it, thereby elevating your overall profits.
7. Draw More Traffic to Your Business’ Website – The beauty of social media sites is that they allow you to direct traffic to your business’ website through links, creating a clear way for customers to find ways to purchase your products or services. The more traffic you draw in from various social media sites the more your business will prosper in the present and into the future.
Why not take a look at our Social Media Posting Service to see how The Online Department can take the hassle away from maintaining a presence on all the major social media sites.